Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Last post

I am flooded with so many emotions as I begin to write this post.

I have always hated good-byes.

How do you say good-bye to something that has become such a part of you?

I could not have known, when I sat down at our little dining room table that cold December evening, what I was beginning as I created this blog. Landons Letters has been so beautiful to me. It's been my safe place. On days where I couldn't face the world, when I couldn't even face Ryan, I could escape to this blog, stare face to face with my computer screen, and somehow reach down far enough into my heart to the place where my words were hiding.

On the days when I couldn't speak a word, this blog was always here to listen to my heart.

Each of your lovely comments was used by God to show me that I truly was not alone.

This blog holds things that my memory has already forgotten.

This blog holds healing and transformation, you can find it if you look closely. It's subtle, but it's there.

So as I turn this last page, I turn it slowly, not wanting to rush away from it because I owe it so very much.

I know that the thing that made this blog so beautiful, was not my words or even the journey it tells. What makes it so incredibly beautiful is you. Each of you, who have come alongside me and my family as we walked out the story hidden away in this special website. God used this blog to make our story go further than we could have every taken it on our own.

Thank you for journeying with us.

We would be honored if you would turn this page and embark on our new chapter with us. As I said in a recent post, it's almost as if this chapter is ending mid sentence so we should be able to pick up right where we left off :)
 
Thank you Jesus for writing this amazing story and allowing me to be a part of it. I pray I never forget the beauty that lies in a broken heart.

To continue our journey follow us to our new blog here

No comments: